Falmouth Lodge chosen by Guardian Travel as one of their top recommendations for budget travel spots in UK.
Prices still starting at £19
Most Recent TripAdvisor Reviews
Want To Add Your Review?
A Small Selection of our Reviews
- We – my husband, our two kids 11 and 13 and I – had a lovely family stay at Falmouth Lodge Backpackers! It is so homely, relaxed and hospitable that we felt like staying on and all of us enjoyed it very much. It is also a very good place to explore Cornwall from. As the kids said: the lodge is cosy, nice, homely and clean. They were happy and so were we😄.Mette
- Over the last four weeks a French Student had a fantastic experience in Falmouth…….
- Thankyou for everything. It’s been a great time – I will be back soon in the summer and for the beach – maybe I’ll get in the sea that time! Chris
- Thanks Guys! We were very much at home and enjoyed the faintly ‘alternative lifestyle’ air about the place. Great base fir a conference.
- See you again soon! Brett + Charmian
- Judi – thankyou for your hospitality and good company. Kayaking was fantastic too. So sorry for making your kitchen stink of shellfish but it was great fun n yum!! Megan
- Wonderful week – even tho it rained every day – Cheers mostly for the brolly!! Tom
- Wonderful place to stay, great location, charming host, beautiful beach. I’ll be back. Patricia Davey
June + July 2013
- etablissement tres agreable……..clean nice and cheerful. We hope to come back. CA
- Recommended – Just as described in The Guardian
- Thank you for hospitality and even more for Aloe Vera tip for sunburn….definitely coming again. Jenny n gang
- Great place; frightening waves; good value for money; Pleasant people. The best Beers and above all: Girls in the biggest heels and with the smallest skirts. Its OKAY!! The Dutchess
- A lovely hostel with a lovely atmosphere. 336 miles into my 630 miles – time to crack on….have a great rest of the summer – Peter Bradly
- This has been my first hostel experience – I love it – I love being so close to the sea – Cant wait to come back and do it all again. Stephen
- I returned ‘home’ to Falmouth with two guests from Poland. This place felt like home and the two guests felt the warmth of British hospitality – elusive ‘till now – (their words)! Thank you Soeren
- Great Hostel. Great welcome – nothing too much trouble. Cycling the UK coastline. Might bring my wife back here when finished!!. Thanks Steve Allen
- Greetings to all my fellow travellers from Tasmania……we loved our third floor quarters and a bit of DVD time….super cheap Curry on Thursday nights at the pub!! Cate